If you need to work at a distance, I am able to provide sessions via online technologies such as video-conferencing, or phone sessions. Life Coaching or Coaching on work/career issues is also something possible to do at a distance ~ feel free to contact me to discuss this if this is more suited to your needs for your Ann Arbor Counseling.
If you don't live within a feasible traveling distance of Ann Arbor and/or it's just "too hard" to reorganize your schedule to find the time to see me for a face-to-face consultation, consider working with me via telephone and/or online. Working this way has obvious advantages:
1. If you are connected to the internet, we can work together wherever you are using email and the free internet telephone and video conference service provided by Skype.
2. Even if you live reasonably close by, you can save the time and expense of traveling to and from my consulting room for your therapy in Ann Arbor.
3. Telephone and online work can be done at mutually convenient times even outside of normal business hours.
4. You can choose your own time of day to write and send emails (and you can take more time to think about what you want to say).
5. You can work with me from the comfort and privacy of your own surroundings rather than travelling for your Ann Arbor Therapy.
6. You may feel less embarrassed when discussing personal matters.
If you think this way of working might suit you, to get started just send me an email and we’ll take it from there.
You can schedule your session online here: https://headway.co/providers/monica-king